Saturday 24 April 2010

Timetable week starting April 26th

FDA 1

Monday, you are in the studio 301 with Richard - you need the typo scrapbooks that you started over Easter and the initial work for the etching block with Jackie - I'll be checking and recording your progess for the module mark

Tuesday, Etching in the workshop with Jackie from 10am, as I pointed out - it's a workshop environment and you must be there on time.

Wednesday. You are working on the 5 briefs from 7 project - you are booked to have David, but will also be with me - at 1pm I need to go over to Station Plaza for the Partnership review, but in the morning I need to check your progess and record which options you have all gone for.

FDA2 

Wednesday - you have Andrew for the morning, then in the afternoon it's private study as he is also at Station Plaza, I've given him a rundown on all the individual FMP proposals we discussed on Friday.

Thursday

You have David Fowler

Friday

You have me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment