Tuesday 4 May 2010

FDA 2 timetable update - term 3

This week you are booked to have Andrew on Wednesday - David on Thursday and Myself on Friday, after this week - Wednesday is timetabled as a private study day - however - I will always be available, I'm suggesting that every Wednesday is set aside for studio access and 1-2-1 tutorials with me, which you can confirm in advance - or just check on the day by email to make sure I'm free. It's also worth noting that for the next 3 Wednesdays I am in the studio until 9pm. If you need to stay late ( which I'm sure you will towards the end of this term ) - Jane would like you to remember to sign the 'late' book downstairs ( in case of fire etc ) - but we should be able to keep the studio open by arrangement.

You all know that you can get hold of me at any time this term - and David is generally available if he can help. If anyone needs anything specific, ask sooner rather than later.

No comments:

Post a Comment