Saturday 29 May 2010

FDA2 Half Term

During half term, you may come into the studio from Tuesday to Friday. If I am not in early to open up - ask a caretaker - of Ali if you can't find one.

I'll be around for most of the week and I would be happy to see any of you. I'm going to email all of you personally over the long weekend - but just to be sure - I want a coy of your rational emailed to me before next weekend - so I can edit / amended and return to you before we get back. This is a really important part of your FMP and you need to get it right - and out of the way asap. A few of you also need to tackle it early - as a way of defining what you are trying to do. Remember - you will not be in the room during assessment and your work and rational must speak for itself.

I also need you to remove anything personal from the studio and office, it will be cleared and anything left behind will be binned.

During half term I will be collating and checking your summative grades for the last 2 years, there are a couple of people that might want to have a quiet word with me about that ( you know who you are ).

Please email me directly if you need any help, rather than waiting until we get back after half term.

PS - David is on Holiday... proper holiday, contact me if there is an emergency.

No comments:

Post a Comment