Thursday 13 May 2010

Guest Lecturer, Monday17th

On Monday - I have arranged for Erica Smith to join us in the morning to do a workshop on networking, to tie in with the session talk on getting your first job / commission.

Erica is a very experienced designer, based in Hastings - with a vast experience of networking and knows everyone in the Sussex area ( I'm not joking! )

This session is open to FDA1 & 2 if you want to join in - if the response is good I'm going to do more of these, there are a huge number creatives and design companies withing 30 miles of the college, and presentation, networking and building relationships are a core skill for all of you.

I'm really grateful to Erica for taking the time to do this - so lets be professional about this - I want you all in at 10am and ready to go - no skulking in half way through and mumbling something about your alarm clock.

2 comments: