Sunday 23 May 2010

Timetable - week starting May 24th.

Monday - FDA1 - In the studio with me from 10am, open session and talk about how to get things printed and how to select a paper stock, it's quite important that you are here and on time. In the afternoon, it's the Battle Arts brief ( Week 3 ) and I also want to review the etchings presentation and mark themf. I wil need to see all the etchings - printed as a hard copy - and we will talk our way trough each one, it's really important that you take part in this - I want your input here as well.

Tuesday - FDA1 - David Fowler wil be with you today working on the '5 of 7' briefs - I'm going to try and get over myself in the afternoon - but as it's the last session before half term - I want to review everyone's work in the afternoon. You should be pretty much resolved on your 5 pieces by now, and getting ready to present them for marking after half term. A couple of people have asked about joint projects and I've asked you not to go down this road.

Wednesday - FDA1 - screen printing week 2 with Kevin in the workshop ( the studio closes permanently for the move on Friday - be aware of this )

Wednesday FDA2 - Studio day in 301, no staff timetabled but I will probably be with you. Lots of really good progress here - some of you should already be looking at printing and presentation.

Tursday - FDA2 - Studio session with David Fowler today.


Friday FDA2 - Richard in the studio with this weeks special guest, Laura Middlehurst.

No comments:

Post a Comment