Wednesday 9 June 2010

FDA1 timetable next week.

On Monday June 14th - you are all having a tutorial with myself and possibly David - in my office in Archery Road. Some of you will already have had a tutorial ( today ) - I will email a list to everyone with your attendance times.

This tutorial is important and formal - as I have already explained - see it as an interview for next year - you should all know how to present yourself by now.

On Wednesday 16th of June you are at Station plaza all day - from 10.30 - in room 4100.

We shall be marking the PP portfolios in the morning and dealing with any outstanding issues - at 1.30 you have the presentations of the 5 of 7 briefs - which is your final piece of work this academic year - I shall also brief you on your Summer project.

No comments:

Post a Comment