Thursday 10 June 2010

FDA2 Money etc.

I paid for the paint and the gifts for Jane / Ali and Richard tech today - I've started collecting the cash - it comes to £7 each, which will also cover the cost of the vinyl graphics for the room.

Julia has arranged for her dad to bring a load of bottled beer over from Belgium for the PV - the boys are arranging a bar - and we should easily double our money - at the end I'll divy up all the cash and you should get your money back plus about a fiver each!

Please let me have your £7 as soon as possible - even I need to eat.

In Other news - the room is almost finished - after Friday it's ready to hang work. I'm not going to start allocating spaces until Monday. I will be in all week - except Monday when David and I will be in Station Plaza with year 1.

I will be running FDA1 tutorials all day on Monday in the small office.

No comments:

Post a Comment