Sunday 13 June 2010

FDA2 this week

The room is now ready to put your work up - and I have drawn up a room plan, there is actually quite a lot of space this year and I've seen all your work so I have been able to lay out the room to suit everyone, if there is anyone who isn't 100% happy - talk to me about it as soon as you can.

I'm busy all day Monday in the little office next to 301 giving FDA1 tutorials - and at Station Plaza on Wednesday with Yr 1.

I'm going to be in on Tuesday all day and want to see everyone for a talk about their rationale - I've seen some good ones already - but I think many of you underestimate how important these are and how essential it is to get them right and present them to the same standard as your FMP.

I'd also like to say a really big thank-you to the students who put in so much work this week with the room - much appreciated, it looks fantastic, Richard Tech was delighted with his crate of ale.

More than half of you have paid me the £7 materials cost - personally I think that the students who didn't participate in the boarding and decorating should bung in an extra fiver to make up for it. If anyone fails to pay me before the end of next week - you will not be given your share of the bar profits.

No comments:

Post a Comment