Thursday 24 June 2010

That's all, folks.

Now that everything is all done, a couple of loose ends.

Please don't ask for me to talk about the marks or the exam boards - you know I'm not allowed to refer to it in any way. I understand it will be about 2 weeks before you are informed of the results by Brighton University.

The decals need to be taken care of ( I'm assuming Tom and David are happy to Get on with this ) - there is still £60 in the slush fund.

I'm also assuming that Jonathon is getting on with the Totem - the bill needs to go to Marketing, Ali can help you there - as there is a small shortfall - that has to come from the slush fund and the bar in the first instance - but I'll be trying to get that in petty cash from the department. I'll let you know.

Please remove your sketchbooks before the show.

We need a timetable for all students to attend the show during open hours at some time - it must never be left alone - EVER!

Make sure you have made arrangements to come in and take down your work after the final session - as we are leaving the site shortly - anything that is left behind gets lost forever.

I'm not timetabled as such, but I will be about sometimes if anyone needs to talk to me about work. If anyone wants to see me - email and make an appointment.

I think you can collect your PP folio's from the office - I'm just waiting for confirmation.

Don't forget your library books.

Do you need me to organise the bar - or are you happy to manage it yourself?

The blog will continue - and you are all welcome to follow - even if you are not going 'upstairs' - and you all have my contact details if you need anything.


many thanks

R

No comments:

Post a Comment