Tuesday 2 November 2010

Studio Changes

You will notice that we now have blinds in the studio - thanks to FDA1 for not being too put out by the inconvenience of the workmen yesterday. They are also doing the remedial work to the guttering above the studio - this should be finished soon.

On Wednesday, when FDA1 are in the computer area with Karen and FDA2 are in the photography studio with John - 7 illustration students will be based in the front studio for 3 weeks because of space issues. You will also notice that the room is being monitored through this week on the hour to see how many students are using the studio - I've talked about this until I am blue in the face. If you don't use the studio - we will lose it and it will be your own fault.

In other news - congratulations to FDA2 - I asked you all to supply me with the finished stamp artwork on presentation boards for Monday Morning so that I could have them professionally printed to display at the Principle's request - this would have really helped us ( and you ).

I received exactly 3 pieces of work. I'm now not going to bother - I'm too embarrassed and disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment