Tuesday 23 November 2010

Wednesday 24th November

I'm going to be in later than usual tomorrow ( lunchtime ) but I will be in the department until 9pm if anyone needs anything.

FDA1 are with Karen ( day 4 of 4 ) - she will be reviewing your working and giving me marks and feedback - so make sure you are there.

FDA2  you have loads to do - so take full advantage of the time, I'll be getting Jane to do the morning register for me.

After lunch I have a couple of extra things I need to do - I will be giving you all some Health and safety paperwork that you must complete and return to enter onto work experience, and some feedback and self appraisal forms to complete and return to me next week.

Also - I need your final submissions for Film Club - as discussed....... and anyone who wants to get involved in the Electric Blowhole needs to talk to me too.

FDA2

John Grindrod from Faber & Faber has agreed to review the Design for Print module again this year. You have a choice - he can come in next week to talk to you and give you feedback before you finish - or the week after to look at your completed work. can you let me know which you would prefer.


Also - don't forget, Critical and Cultural starts again next week for FDA2.

No comments:

Post a Comment