Wednesday 15 December 2010

Important Information for FDA2

If you are making a UCAS application - please leave the space marked 'unique learner number' blank for the time being.

Re: References from myself. I am writing them now - and they will be sent to Martin for checking before being added to your application. If there is anyone who does NOT need a reference, please email me independently - otherwise I shall assume you all need one.

If you have any questions about your application - drop me a line. If you have any questions about the course structure you are on now ( some students have been asked already ) - all the information is already on the resources blog - there is a link here.

( Don't try and download the module description - that's supposed to go on the college Wiki - which isn't live yet... )

R

No comments:

Post a Comment