Thursday 2 December 2010

It's not the end of the world....
























If the college is closed tomorrow ( you will get an update on the SCCH site and here ) I will post examples online or by email of how the FDA2 work needs to be developed and presented for next week - you still have plenty of time to get this one resolved - and you can come in all next week if you need to.

We have moved one of the large tables over to where Jane used to sit ( she has her own office now ) for cutting and making - use this as a practical area.

Gary will do a double session of C&C for FDA2 next week - so nobody will miss out, and FDA 1 should be able to continue as normal.

If you need to talk to me - email me and I'll let you have a land line number.

I have about 2 ft of snow outside my front door so I'm not planning on going anywhere today - (except dog walking).... and tonight will probably be very cold, estimated -5, so please be sensible and wrap up warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment