Saturday 11 December 2010

Round-up from the last week of term.

FDA1 - really fantastic selection of work on Wednesday, everyone did really well - you all managed to jugle 3 projects well and the quality of work was really high. Some very interesting and diverse solutions - and some fantastic products - I was delighted with everything. Kay A-S will be in to see the bags and towels after xmas, she's really looking forward to it - I'll arrange a date and let you know when.

FDA2 - excellent work from everyone. Nobody let me down!! - Really well presented, you all talked about the work professionally and John was very impressed. Nobody was late - everyone did something fresh and intelligent and it was the best performance by a group that we have ever had. I think it was also a personal best for all of you. Please don't forget to email me your print ready PDF this week.

Next week - Top Up are putting up a small show of work in progress, I'll photograph and post images.


I think this has been a really successful first term for everyone - the blog will continue through the holiday so keep checking ( I'll have more time to post good stuff ) and I'm working my way through all the admin next week - so check your in-boxes. Don't forget your holiday projects, I'd tackle them straight away - we can always tell when you knock it together in the last couple of days.

Have a great holiday - and come back fresh and motivated next term!!

R

No comments:

Post a Comment