Monday 6 December 2010

Some news for FDA1

Sadly - I've just spoken to Kay Avery-Stallion and she has suffered a family bereavement, and has asked if she can postpone the visit on Wednesday.

We are still having the crit and presentation on Wednesday at 1.30pm - and I'm going to give you your project for the xmas break - and straight after xmas, Kay will come in on a suitable day and we can have the presentation again. After the presentation - we can all go up to The Jenny Lind for xmas drinks and 'recover'. I'll talk to you about this in the morning.

She has a lot to offer to you - she's a working designer who has started her own company and gone through many of the process and trials that all of you must face - and is really looking forward to being able to talk to you all.

I hope you all join me in sending her out best wishes.

The tutorials have been going really well and I've had some very interesting and valuable feedback so far, lots of really useful suggestions and observations - I'll finish with everyone tomorrow and you will get detailed written feedback next week by email - with a resume of all your marks and the comments from all the other tutors.

No comments:

Post a Comment