Sunday 30 January 2011

Timetable - week starting Jan 31st.

Monday Jan 31st - FDA1

In the studio at 10am with Richard. I'm going to brief you on the Ident project, your last brief of this half term. This should take about an hour and I will be showing you some stuff on screen, and then you have the rest of the day to return to the Typo Brief. I am in Brighton in the afternoon - so David will be with you - please make use of him - it's really important to have lots of perspectives on your work. I would also like you to bring in your Tea Towels - rose Radcliffe, who owns Butlers Emporiun, and a number of other retail outfits in Hastings and London, will be in on Friday - I want to organise a display ( it's important I get them all in, please ).

Tuesday Feb 1st. - FDA1

You have Simon Cooper today - briefing in the morning and software training ( Cinema 4D ) in the afternoon - I will be talking to you all about this on Monday Morning, so you know what to expect.

Wednesday Feb 2nd - FDA1 - open studio, typo and Ident briefs ( Richard )

Wednesday Feb 2nd - FDA2 - open studio, packaging module in the morning.

As discussed - Simon Cooper will be training you to use Cinema4D to bring your packaging projects to life, I've arranged this so that he is in for 3 consecutive Wednesday afternoons and will teach you in groups of 4 - one group per week - so you get almost 1-2-1 training rather than the whole class at once - you will mae much more use of the time - and I'm setting asside the bay of 4 computers where Jane used to sit for these sessions.


Thursday and Friday Feb 3rd and 4th - FDA2 - in the studio with Richard.

Several of you have interviews this week - make sure you are all prepared, and I have a gust in on Friday afternoon to review some FDA1 work ( see above ). I also wish to talk to people about work experience briefs - I'll post the general descriptions today. On Friday morning at about 10.30 - we shall have a project review - call this a mid point assessment and I will give you predicted marks for the module. You have 2 weeks left to complete this module - so make best use of the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment