Sunday 20 February 2011

Revamping the blog.

You must have noticed that the blog has changed ( if not, perhaps you are on the wrong course.. ). SCCH was a little uncomfortable with us having an offline site that suggested it was 'owned' by the college - and for legal and copyright reasons I've been asked to either rebrand or utillise the college systems, which is fair enough. It takes up a lot of my time to run this blog, and I'm under no obligation to do so - but I think it's an invaluable teaching resource and in a lot of ways makes my life easier for all of us.

I'm probably going to migrate to Wordpress during the summer in line with some of the new teaching systems I want to bring in - but we shall be staying here until the end of your academic year.

The name was suggested by FDA1 Olga - I really like it, it has multiple meanings and is very appropriate for what we are trying to achieve here, I'll be re-branding the archive and scrapbook blog at some point as 'Reference Point' to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment