Sunday 6 February 2011

Timetable week starting Feb 7th.

Monday Feb 7th FDA1

Full studio day working on the typo brief and the Indents. I want everyone to print off two or three of their strongest typo cards at A3 or A4 for a group review at 2pm

Tuesday Feb 8th FDA1

Studio day with Simon Cooper working on the Indents Brief


Wednesday Feb 9th FDA1

Studio day with Richard working on Indents and Typo brief - Kay Avery Stallion s due to come in this afternoon to review the bag and tea towels, make sure you have everything with you.

Wednesday Feb 9th FDA2

Studio day, packaging brief. You also have Simon Cooper in the afternoon working with you to create renderings for your presentation next week. If anyone needs help creating rendered packaging using Illustrator - I'll run a workshop in the morning.

I have a draft of all of the mid module marks and predicted grades from last week - I'll probably send out an electronic copy too.

I have an appointment at the Ore Valley campus at 9am - but I probably won't be late - Jane is always in early to open the studio.

Thursday Feb 10th / Friday Feb 11th

Studio day - packaging brief. I have an appointment in the Town Hall as part of the Hastings Cultural regeneration group and I'm representing the department - I should be back in the studio by 11.30, if you want cover during that time - please let me know and I'll try and book a tutor.

No comments:

Post a Comment