Saturday 12 February 2011

Timetable - week Starting February 14th.

Monday FDA1 - 

Studio day, Working on Typography and Idents.

You must let me have all your finished Typo Projects by 6pm on Monday, I will mark the work and give you your grades and feedback on Wednesday, no excuses - complete PDF files by email please!

I will also give you some feedback forms to complete.

Tuesday FDA1

Studio day with Simon Cooper / Idents

Wednesday FDA1

Presentation all morning.

10 - 11am, I will have selected one Typo card from each person to talk through, and give you all your grades.

11.30 - 12.30am - presentation of all idents to me, I shall discuss the work with Simon in the afternoon and you will get your marks by email.

I will also give you your Half Term Task, and I will need your feedback forms returned by today.

As it's half term and the 2nd years are busy preparing for a presentation on Friday - you can start your holiday early and we shall finish at lunch time.

Wednesday FDA2 

Studio in the afternoon with me and Simon Cooper ( there will be a presentation in the morning with the projector - you can come in, but only if you are happy to work around us ). I will also give you a feedback form to complete.

Thursday  FDA2

Studio day with Richard

Friday FDA2

Studio access until 12.30 - then all your completed work to be laid out on the large table for me and Tim to review.

Presentation starts at 2pm exactly with myself and Tim Peplow. Afterwards I will give you your Half Term task and I need the feedback forms returned.

Half Term - I think that you will have studio access if you need it, I will be around for part of the week, but check first please.

No comments:

Post a Comment