Wednesday 30 March 2011

Design a pattern competition

Found by FDA1 Will. Really good little competition here to design a fabric pattern. Only 12 days left - but really worth trying.

I've worked mostly in the fashion/textiles business for years and done hundreds of these - I love this kind of thing - remind me later to tell you my Liam Gallagher shirt anecdote.

About the Challenge

Your favorite shirt. What would it look like? What colors, what pattern? This challenge is centered around creating a pattern to be designed for a Steven Alan product in time for 2011 NYC Fashion Week's "Fashion's Night Out" on September 8th. This is a huge opportunity for any designer. The winning design will be made into Men and Women Steven Alan products. It's up to you to design one of the next hot patterns to be used in the Fall 2011 collection.

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty cool competition.. I'm not really into fashion, but I gave it a go anyway.

    http://stevenalan.threadless.com/challenge/subs/#/submission/360/

    Not sure how much I like it.. but vote for me anyway.

    ReplyDelete