Thursday 31 March 2011

Marking

FDA1

I'll mark the 'I AM A BRAND' and creative aspect of the Website Design module this week, I'm happy to email all the marks out if you want, next week. I'd also just like to confirm that everyone understands what they have to do for next term - any questions - drop me a line. I need to consult with Gary about his grades too. You will get a plan of action for the Website design module and I'll return to this after next half term.

FDA2

I'll be marking the YCN/D&AD work this week too. These are project briefs and not modules, they will be added to the marks for all the other 2/3D projects and an average grade will be calculated - I'll also let you have this.

 - just as an aside, it takes quite a long time to mark everything correctly and administer the paperwork, much as I'd like to - we can't turn this around in 15 mins as some of you would like. The rules are that , but and we mark everything and return as soon as possible. Gary has nearly finished marking all the FDA2 essays - I'll let you know when his marks are ready too.

Students who have worked on the internal W.E. projects will be given written feedback on completion - PP will be marked on your profession practice portfolio.

No comments:

Post a Comment