Tuesday 8 March 2011

Wednesday 9th March

FDA2 - Don't forget - Hannah has been booked ALL DAY for you to talk through your Essays - I'm paying for her to be here this week and next - so please keep her busy, if anyone wants more time with her - let me know and I'll book her again.

On Wednesday - a couple of Top Up Students have asked if they can use a computer to finish off their YCN projects - the Top Up room is closed for formal assessment, I've said OK - if anyone needs to use a computer and one is not available, you can borrow my lap top.

On Thursday - Fine Art have booked to room to do a day of professional practice ( Artworking their business cards and CV's ) - there are 20 of them, I'd probably work at home. Friday looks free. I will be in Thursday and Friday interviewing, come and find me if you need anything.

If I have not talked through your CV with you yet - please make sure you see me tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment