Friday 27 May 2011

Graphic Design at Epsom and other stuff.

This is the website and blog for the Graphic Design and New Media course at ECA Epsom I taught at Epsom a few years ago and it was always a very well regarded course, it's appropriate for you all to keep an eye on other courses - you will be in competition with graduates from all over the country. I think it's also interesting to see how they use the site and the blog - as I told you, I'm going to migrate the blog to another platform later in the summer and include things like marketing and showcase sections - and we are soon to have a re-designed H.E section of the college website that is a real improvement in how we present ourselves. It's a really good time to be at SCCH - lots of exciting things happening and big changes on the horizon.

FDA1 have technically finished but are welcome to use the facilities and it's nearly time for the FDA2 and diploma shows. The degree show will start going up from today - the blog will continue all summer so keep an eye out for developments.

Myles will be available today and at the start of next term in the Screen Printing room - and Charlotte will be running the final evening session on Monday after half term - If you need anything from me - drop me a line and I'll make sure I'm available during half term, but actually... I might have the weekend off, for a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment