Monday 18 July 2011

Next Year

I've finished all the endless meetings, reviews, paperwork and staring at a screen at Station Plaza for this year - so I'll mostly be based at my own studio until September working commercially. If anyone needs anything, email me and I can make an appointment to see you at the college if necassary.

As I'm here - I'll be able to get back to regular posting ( it seems that 200 people a day are checking the blog... not sure where they all come from..... and 40,000 have looked at it this year... )

I have been looking at the way the program is delivered and there will be some changes and improvements to next year - quite a few new things - but lots of good stuff too. The enrollment date for the new first years is set -but not the 2nd years - I'll advise everyone as soon as it's available.

If anyone is missing a summer brief - email me as soon as possible ( a few of you already have ). This project is not 'marked' as part of the program - but it will be the first time you will have a level 2 'crit' and I may be much harsher than you expect - so don't let yourself down!

No comments:

Post a Comment