Friday 23 September 2011

What's Happening Next Week.

It's all fairly simple and no fuss.

Monday - 

you are all enrolling, and need to be up in the old illustration studio at 10am - enrollment is at 11am. After that - back in the studio at 1.30 for a talk with me ( 1st and 2nd years ) for a couple of hours.

Tuesday - 

First years are enrolling at the UoB in the mornning ( down the road at the old UcH site )

Second years are in the studio with me all day - and getting a new brief and talking through the year.

Wednesday - 

First years are invited to the freshers fare in Brighton

Second years have Gary in the morning for C&C, then in the afternoon - me and Gary are looking at the fanzines, and I'll collect the written work.

I think Olga has organised a drink afterward.

Thursday and Friday

First years are in the studio with me for talks, a short project and start of year informal tutorials. Second years will probably be out spending their student loans.

Nothing too heavy, it's only the first week and you will probably end up pretty exhausted with all the changes. I'll go through the new timetable with everyone - explain how the year works and talk about all the new stuff that's happening. Things will be very different for you all - and there is a lot to get your head round.

Looking forward to seeing everyone - hope you all had a great holiday and a good rest. ( I didn't - but that's another story... )


No comments:

Post a Comment