Monday 3 October 2011

Week Starting October 3rd

Quite a straight forward week. 

FDA2 - Terry Lewis will introduce the 2D/3D Module with the stamp design brief that you have already been given, I'll also be in first thing. You have Terry Monday and Tuesday - so make the most of him

FDA1 - You have Gary Neil for the start of the Ideas Generation module - Thursday and Friday.

All studio sessions are 10am - 5pm. These are all graded projects, marks are taken into account for for final grade at the end of the year.

Wednesday, it's the Uob / SCCH Freshers Fare all day in the Atrium, open to all students. FDA1 have a Library Induction at 11am ( meet me in the studio beforehand ) and then at 1.30pm - back in the studio to have a talk with David Fowler and Hannah from the H.E. Office, and hopefully a talk with David McG - graduating BAHons Graphic Communication student who is now working in New Your.

I have only had 2 emails from FDA1 students confirming their new contact details - I need them all please.

edit - sorry - I put 9-5 earlier, it's actually 10am start - but you can come in as early as you like.... I have to...

No comments:

Post a Comment