Tuesday 8 November 2011

H.E and Ofstead

As I'm sure you all know - there will be an Ofstead inspection in a couple of weeks. This does not effect you directly, as the inspection is greared towards F.E - however, they will be looking at us from the progression angle - making sure that we are fit to take F.E students who want to progress up to Higher Education. During this period, it's important that you follow the rules  as a courtesy to me and the staff from F.E. who are working very hard to give the best possible impression. That means no food and drink in the studio ( except water ) and lanyards worn at all times, you must also be careful not to use the front lift without permission. I'm usually quite flexible on these things - but I would ask you to play by the rules, just for this week.

Additionally - I have been called to an H.E. forum  meeting tomorrow afternoon at 3.30pm, the film will already be showing in SP4113 - I'm sure I can trust you all to be left alone with it for an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment