Tuesday 1 November 2011

Wednesday November 2nd

Quite a lot on tomorrow - so just to be 100% sure -

FDA1 are with Richard in the H.E. common room at 10am, to show ( and the group ) me the location shooting results - and then I'll work through all of them with you to get the best results - I also want to talk to you about online resources, and briefly about feedback from John. I also have the prints from last week to talk about - and how they will be used later this term.

FDA2 are with Gary at 10am sharp, he asked you to prepare for this lesson - you have been reminded twice on the blog.

I have to go to the divisional meeting over lunch - then at 1.30pm I will be in Glenn Whitings animation suite showing slides and talking to a group of selected students from ND and Foundation about the graphic design industry, FdA Graphic Com, and my own experiences as a designer - the work I do etc and the clients I have. I want FDA1 to be  there too. FDA2 are still with Gary until he is finished.

Once Gary is finished with C&C, - all students are in the studio to talk through the Manifesto research and brief ( typo project ) and to give me the re-presented postage stamp work. I have the RSA Brief to talk through briefly.

After that - there are 2 films. Smashing Time is on DVD, it's about 90mins long. The Mascot is only about 20mins long. Because my G5 died today  ( with my MP4 copy ) - I will be showing you a streamed version - if it does not agree with the college network - I'll post it onto the blog, you all need to watch it - I'll talk about both films tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment