Sunday 11 December 2011

Timetable - week starting December 12th

Myles Calvert is in the print room on Monday and Tuesday as a resource for both years - FDA1 and 2 both have projects that involve print - make sure you use this time well and don't leave it all to the last moment.

On Wednesday 4th - FDA1 - in the H.E. common room at 10am with your Warhol prints and Film Posters - marking for this module will take all morning - it's very important that you are on time!! We should be finished by 12.30pm

FDA2 are in the main studio with Gary all morning, you hand in your essay at 10am as instructed, no late comers! I was a bit disappointed that only 4 people used Hannah this week as instructed - and 2 of you hadn't even started. The money to pay her comes from your fees - so if you didn't use her - it was wasted.

In the afternoon - FDA2 are presenting their Books design and manifesto work - in the main studio - to both myself and Karen for module marking. You have all been briefed, and know exactly how to present your work. We start at 2pm, this is a formal module mark and goes towards your FDA grade.

I understand that Olga has been canvasing for a film to watch afterwards - you are welcome to use the studio, have drinks and food ( but be very discrete, please!!!)

Thursday and Friday - FDA1 are with John Reynolds - marking for this module will be Friday - essential that you do your best here!.

I am only timetables on Wednesday, and am working in Brighton for the rest of the week - but I will try to come in on Monday afternoon  (edit - I'll do my best - it really depends on what time I can get out of work - email me directly if you have any problems - sooner rather than later )  - also Friday afternoon ( later on ) and I have a school board meeting on Thursday so I'll be around from 3pm.


No comments:

Post a Comment