Sunday 15 January 2012

Timetable - week starting January 16th

Monday, FDA2

Terry has to work commercially today, so Richard is filling in - you are working on the packaging module, YCN and D&AD briefs. I have a new copy of last years YCN winners and commended entries, very useful - looking at it last week, it's clear that the concepts were nothing better than anything I've seen at SCCH - but the finish was good - clear, concise and well presented.

In addition, it's also possible that some of you may be called up to interview at any time now - so start thinking about how to present your work. I still need to do a 1-2-1 tutorial with Dean, Charlotte and Chris.

It's also important that you tell me where you have applied and when you are called to interview - I have supplied all UCASS references, but I would like to brief you all first.

Tuesday - Terry lewis will be with you all day

Wednesday - FDA1, 10am start with Gary Neill, the start of Critical and cultural studies. In the afternoon, you will be back to The planets project, with gary.

Thursday and Friday, with Karen Wilks in the studio - 10am start. New project, magazine design.

FDA2 - on Wednesday you have access to the H.E. Common room from 10.15am (booked in your name) and the Illustration Studio computers.

Additionally, your class rep may wish to talk to you about feedback for the IQER, and you MUST complete the online student survey.

It's possible that I may also be in the college on Thursday from 10am - 12.30 am if anyone needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment