Sunday 26 February 2012

Timetable - week starting Feb 27th

I'm afraid I've had a bit of an accident at home and I'm not very mobile - so there is a slight change to the regular timetable.

Monday - FDA2, Gary Neil will be standing in for me. He know what you are doing - and he is briefed to work with you on your competition briefs.

Frankly - I'm not seeing very much action here - you all need to really move forward with this module - talk to Gary about concepts today and he will report back to me. Bear in mind the feedback you have had already on Packaging and the advice you have been given.

There are a couple of people who did not come in for their Packaging 1-2-1. Bit annoyed about that.

Tuesday - FDA2.. might be me - depending on the pain killers I'm taking - will let you know

Wednesday - FDA1 - Gary Neill - C&C in the morning - if there is time in the afternoon - discuss your 2D design module concepts with him - really good to get a 2nd opinion. Some good work coming out of this project already - keep the momentum going.

'Someone' didn't have their 1-2-1 on Friday... bit annoyed about that.

The Common room is yours all day from 10.15am

Thursday and Friday - I should be back on my feet - I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment