Tuesday 13 March 2012

End of year show / Publicity

We have been given the chance to create to publicity for the end of years shows ( Marketing are taking care of the Fashion Dept ).

This is quite a difficult brief - because it covers all the FE and HE art departments, however, I've suggested a typographic solution - and Myles has agreed to produce the print, so we shall have a quality product. My idea was a basic poster that would be printed in a single colour - and then a 2nd colour applied for each individual department - so that they could customise the posters to suit their needs.

It's REALLY important that you have a go at this, it's also open to both years, and I'll help everyone with the artwork and production. Lots of brownie points, great for the CV and portfolio.

There are some other developments ( all very good ) that I will be able to talk to you about soon.


Some existing stuff here - do plenty research. I love this one.



1 comment: