Tuesday 27 March 2012

Important Note about Wednesday 27th

FDA2 should have had this by email - I'll make sure that there is a note on the door - it means that both years have an extra studio day. If anyone is desperate to talk to John - he is in the Foundation studio

MIS have made an error in timetabling that has only come to light today - and have double booked John Reynolds for tomorrow - he is down for both Foundation and Graphic Communication.

It only came to light because I make a point of confirming the timetables weekly, and I've only just picked up the email from them.

I've talked to everyone this evening and have had to let Foundation have John on Wednesday, because of the way that their course is structured - and he's moved to Graphic Communication Thursday - that's the best possible result, because you really need him this week.

It's not ideal because I have Erica Smith with the first years on Thursday and I will need to change their accommodation for the day.

If I had known any earlier - I'd have let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment