Sunday 11 March 2012

Timetable, week starting march 12th

FDA2 - you have Monday morning to complete and upload your competition briefs and prepare for the presentation in the afternoon. The extended deadline is noon. We can monitor the entries, so I will know who has uploaded.

In the afternoon - at 2pm - you have the formal presentation of the 2/3D module - mid point. You will be given feedback that you must act on.

You should also be starting to bring back the packaging work for your final 15% mark, remember - this part is ONLY for presentation - and I'm not going to re-mark any of the work that was submitted at the end of the project.

I will be in on Monday and Wednesday.

FDA1 - this is your academic week - you must use it for your essays. Seriously - use this time well. You can have access to Hannah for mentoring - just let me know and I'll arrange it.

The studio is 'open' to all of you this week - you may come in at any time and work. I will be in Monday and Wednesday - Jane will be in every day except Friday.

Both years, also take the time to re-read the template brief for Professional Practice - and prepare for the final term. You only have 2 weeks break at Easter - after that, FDA1 are working on Website design with Vanessa - and FDA2 are straight into FMP with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment