Sunday 18 March 2012

Timetable, week starting March 19th

Monday is open studio for both groups.

Tuesday is Myself and Erica Smith for FDA2.

 - I need to talk to all of FDA2 about the show, Newblood, publicity, marketing and Professional Practice at 10.30am - and then you will all be able to work 1-2-1 with Erica who is ready to look through all your work and portfolios. As an expert Typographer, it's a great opportunity to have an fresh eye over your work and see how it can be improved.

There is also an exciting potential Live Brief that I want to talk to you about

I'm not timetabled again until Friday - when I'm due to work with FDA1.

You MUST use this week to clear up any outstanding work from this module, and prepare for your FMP. Quite a few of you will have interviews. Don't forget that o Wednesday of next week - you have a day with John Reynolds to record any work you have completed, and I am marking to packaging presentation  (15% ) and the 2D/3D module.

FDA1 - you must be ready for me to go through your 2D module work on Friday - as I'm marking it next week.

If I am needed - I may be able to add myself into the timetable on Wednesday or Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment