Tuesday 17 April 2012

Hi Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and say that I'm looking forward to meeting you all this week. It's great to be here and I'm very excited about seeing all your work.

A few notes for the Second Years: I'll need your first draft FMP proposals to be handed in by the end of the day tomorrow (18th April) please so we can sort out your projects and make the most of the time available. I'll be continuing with the one to one tutorials tomorrow but if you're really stuck for ideas make sure you get an early slot or grab me for quick chat. You should have plenty of time tomorrow to get these sorted tomorrow during the day. These proposals can be drafts and ideas but I really need to see something so that you can start work on it asap.

A few notes for the First Years: Don't forget your 'I am a Brand' deadline is this Thursday. I'm really looking forward to seeing your ideas. I will see you on Wednesday afternoon for a proper introduction in any case.

See you soon!
Vanessa - taking over from Richard as the new Subject Leader FdA Graphic Communication

No comments:

Post a Comment