Thursday 3 May 2012

Teaching next week commencing 7th May


Monday is Bank Holiday - Yay!

2nd Years:
On Tuesday 8th May - Karen will be in. Make the most of her expertise for your FMP's. You need to starting designing asap!

Wednesday 9th May - AM With me. Please book tutorial slots (30 mins each) to discuss your work as needed (list on the noticeboard).

1st Years:
Wednesday 9th May - PM With me. I will be running a CV workshop, starting at 2pm. Please be here on time.

Thursday 10th May - Hannah Reynolds will be with you all day offering support and guidance on writing your personal statements etc for your Professional Practice module.

Friday 11th May - With me all day. I'll be offering tutorials (30 mins each) to discuss your work (list on the noticeboard) plus help where needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment