Monday 17 January 2011

Postcard Show 2011

I have the details and entry forms for this years Postcard Show. It will be on April 14th in Claremont as usual. The same rules as last year - you must produce something that is 6" x 4" - 2 or 3D work of any type or medium. The entry fee is £3 for 4 entries.

I'd like to make this compulsary - but as there is an entry fee, I can't - however - as I know the organisers well - I can take care of all the delivery and admin if you want to do a group effort, and the return of work as well if it's unsold.

All work will be sold at £10 per card - the venue will retain 20% - so you get to keep £8 per card. There will be plenty of publicity - so start thinking about it now. Most of the local artists and designers will enter - including quite a few staff member - and it is always a very popular show.

I'll bring in all the paperwork on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment