Wednesday 18 May 2011

This week and Next

I'm not going to be around during most of Thursday - but there will be a session and presentation for Industry people starting at 5pm in the main studio tomorrow ( Thursday ) and the room needs to be cleared ( won't effect any of you ) and I will be setting up at about 4pm.

If anyone needs me to be in on Friday ( FDA 2 ) - let me know - I'm not booked in but I'm happy to come in if you need help.

Next week - Peter will be with FDA1 on Monday, Myles on Tuesday and Gary on Wednesday.

Gary will also be in next week for FDA2

Over half term, I can be around if anyone needs help - I will probably be in most days preparing for the exam board and getting all your paperwork ready.

FDA1 finish on Wednesday - but are welcome to come in all the way up to June 10th -  and beyond to use the rest of the college facilities.

On Wednesday of next week - you are all invited to The Jenny Lind at 6pm for a drink ( that's both years!! ) - it may be quite warm again and the gardens will be open - please bring your ID if you look under 21, they are quite strict at the bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment